Translating Shapes onto a Figure.

After trying to put my shape data onto a bulk form, I tried drawing out my own figure to then place the shapes back onto to suggest a garment but not in an exact shape, so it appears like the data is around them, surrounding them. I've used different types of data to create each pattern, so that each base layer has a different meaning, the circles representing everyday activity, I played with adding lines which could represent the amount of times something was done and I left the other circle form blank so that I could potentially add data back into in a hand drawn way to mix digital and hand together? 
The sharp lines represent social media activity, different colours to represent the days of the week, then the smooth line formations represent GPS tracking, recording my journey on each day of the week. 
I feel that these are starting to work quite well, and I think if I draw back into them it could start to look really visually interesting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment