Lauren Bowker Presentation.




I presented my work to Lauren Bowker and received feedback, this was an interesting experience to get feedback from someone already in the industry. I felt this experience was a bit of a reality check and it hit me quite hard, and to start with demotivated me to carry on with my trend book, it threw me off track a bit I think. 
Lauren commented that my work seemed quite commercial, and I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not, but I think that I do actually want my work to appeal to a commercial audience in the long run. 
She suggested lots of things to look at and work on further, a lot of which I wouldn't be able to achieve now with only a week to go, but perhaps things that I could think about in the future. 



For the presentation I decided to put together a website interface to suggest how other people might be able to translate the data, this program could collect peoples data and then create their own data pattern for them. So then everyone would have different data patterns but all with similar attributes. The reason for this would be so that it may then be possible to work out correlations between your own data and other peoples data.



No comments:

Post a Comment