Symbols of Privacy.




Playing around with the idea of symbolising privacy this week, masking off areas and distorting the face. 
I think perhaps these have taken me off on a slight tangent this week, as I mainly want to concentrate on the area of revealing data, and showing things aren't private anymore, so I think this could perhaps take my project in the opposite direction. It could be taken as looking into online personas and that you could be talking to anyone online and you wouldn't know. I'm not really sure I want to open that can of worms.
 I do however think that doing this has cleared up what I actually want my project to be about, and that is data, and showing peoples data in abstract patterns. 
I think that I can perhaps take forward some of the mark making I've used to cover up the photos, and also has made me think perhaps I could use the human form in some way in prints?








No comments:

Post a Comment