Facebook Profile.



I decided to create a facebook profile under the alias of 'Dana Talysis' which actually spells 'Data Analysis'. I chose the image of a girl in a mask from Google images to represent that facebook can always be masking a fake person, it's easy to create a fake persona and become someone you're not online. 
I was curious to see how many people would actually accept the friend request from me, and if anyone would just randomly add me, or interact with me.
A few people have sent messages already, asking 'sorry do I know you?' showing that even though
people know that they don't recognise my name, they are curious to think maybe they do know me from somewhere. 
A few people interestingly accepted my friend request and then decided to delete me after probably looking over my facebook profile. The whole idea of masking and hiding the identity is something that interests me, perhaps combining hidden elements as well as revealing elements. 





No comments:

Post a Comment