Division in the High Street.


This was my first draft of a layout for my presentation slide; I was trying to show a divide between the high end and low end shops, with everything between falling through the market with a large amount of shops being shut down. I was then trying to illustrate that digital could be a factor that's causing these problems with jumps in technology such as body scanners finding your perfect outfit, to cars that scan people in the street & sends their outfit to your door.
However in tutorial it was pointed out that perhaps I was trying to get across too much information in one slide, and that it didn't quite fit in with the Brazil starting point.
Perhaps I should look the what lies beneath the surface side of things? What is behind the high street shop, what is behind your technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment